Understanding the ROI of Manufacturing ERP
From the sales quote through production, shipping, and cash receipts, ERP has the potential to significantly impact processes, productivity and profits. The problem many people struggle with is how can you put a dollar figure to the potential return on your investment?
Download the whitepaper, 8 Essential Value Propositions of Manufacturing ERP, to better understand the financial benefits and impacts of manufacturing ERP on everyday operations, including:
- How improving inventory turns can save $150,000 a year and free up cash for other business investment
- How eliminating a 5% error in standard costs can result in an additional $700,000 in annual profits
- How improving scheduling accuracy and eliminating unplanned downtime can create $3-5 million a year in opportunities
- How reducing production defect rates can lower the cost of poor quality by up to $600,000 a year
- How reducing quoting errors by 5% can increase profitability by $350,000
DOWNLOAD THE WHITEPAPER to learn how an ERP system can help you produce more finished goods with existing capacity and at a lower cost with increased quality and higher profits.
National Circuit Assembly: Controlling Costs in Electronic Manufacturing
National Circuit Assembly is passionate about the electronic products they produce. However, they struggled to identify the true costs of a job…were they making money, or losing money and where in the process. Since switching to the DELMIAWORKS (formerly known as IQMS) cloud ERP solution they can now cost effectively manage growth and profits with complete transparency into their manufacturing and assembly processes including:
- Actual production costs vs budget evaluation
- Assembly line “stoppage” and downtime analysis
- Real-time visibility of all production lines spanning multiple geographic locations
- More efficient scheduling of labor, materials and resources
- Complete integration and data flow from the quote through production to financials