See how SOLIDWORKS Electrical can streamline your designs
- Are your designs similar but different?
- Are you tired of repeating the same mundane tasks when creating electrical schematics?
- Are you currently limited with options for automation with your current design tool?
- If you could drive your project and schematic design creation from a configured spreadsheet, would this be beneficial?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then be sure to watch our on-demand webinar where we take a look at some of the advanced features found within SOLIDWORKS Electrical allowing you to take your design to the next level.
During this session, Thomas Smith, a member of the SOLIDWORKS ECAD Solutions Technical Team presents topics around design automation and shows you how SOLIDWORKS Electrical can streamline your design process.
Also, we take a look at some of the out-of-the box features in SOLIDWORKS Electrical that allows you to easily automate your workflow and processes. There are no additional modules or add-ins required in order to perform the features that we cover during this webinar; everything you see is available when you are ready. We explore all levels of automation available during this presentation. The following features are presented on:
- Project Templates
- PLC Automation
- Excel Automation
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical API