Deliver higher-quality goods faster at a lower cost
Today's most successful manufacturers are relying on an automated and integrated design to manufacturing roadmap to close the gaps between designers, engineers, quality management and production teams.
A centralized, lifecycle product model that brings together design, engineering and manufacturing interactively, on a real-time collaborative platform, helps to:
- Eliminate disconnects between what engineering designed and what manufacturing can produce
- Improve customer order accuracy, fulfillment speed and product quality
- Propagate product and design changes across all functional areas to accelerate new products to market
- Extend the life of best-selling products
Now is the time for manufacturing to adopt an automated lifecycle-based approach to creating and producing new products. Download the ebook, Automating the Design to Manufacturing Lifecycle, to learn why.
Learn how three manufacturers are using DELMIAWORKS (formerly known as IQMS) ERP and SOLIDWORKS to:
- Integrate the engineering process with the production process
- Increase speed and responsiveness to customer demands
- Reduce costs throughout the company
- Support future growth