Deliver higher-quality goods faster at a lower cost
Today's most successful manufacturers are relying on an automated and integrated design to manufacturing roadmap to close the gaps between designers, engineers, quality management and production teams.
A centralized, lifecycle product model that brings together design, engineering and manufacturing interactively, on a real-time collaborative platform, helps to:
- Eliminate disconnects between what engineering designed and what manufacturing can produce
- Improve customer order accuracy, fulfillment speed and product quality
- Propagate product and design changes across all functional areas to accelerate new products to market
- Extend the life of best-selling products
Now is the time for manufacturing to adopt an automated lifecycle-based approach to creating and producing new products. Download the ebook, Automating the Design to Manufacturing Lifecycle, to learn why.
SEA-LECT Designs for Manufacturability with DELMIAWORKS ERP & SOLIDWORKS
Learn how SEA-LECT Plastics uses the integration of DELMIAWORKS (formerly known as IQMS) ERP and SOLIDWORKS 3D Design to turn their customers’ concepts into reality. The complete closed loop design to manufacturing solution allows SEA-LECT to:
- Create a single project portfolio that includes complete project history, costs, material and labor requirements and product documentation
- Quickly deliver precise quotes based on current design and actual costs
- Easily transition a project from design to tooling to production
- Meet strict data security protocols required by their military customers
- Provide complete lot control on what material has been used for each project