Become Future Ready with 3D Learning Apps that Foster Innate Design Skills
When we say Apps for Kids is an all-in-one edutainment package for children, we refer to its many exciting apps. Each of these applications brings a touch of flair to the table, completing the process between ideation to production.
● Capture It: Through this app, your kid can take the first step to creation – ideation. The app lets young minds capture images or edit captured images by adding text, designs, and doodles.
● Shape It: If your kid wishes to learn 3D, this is the ideal app to get started with. The tool lets children bring their wildest imagination to the screen and take the first step towards the professional path.
● Mech It: Wish to nurture STEM learning? Don’t look further. With Mech It, young learners can explore the science behind designs and develop an interest in design and engineering.
● Style It: Let the young artist come out of its shell with Style It. Customize the shapes you created or style an illustration from the public gallery. Add fascinating backgrounds, colors, and stickers to make your creation stand out.
● Print It: When we say bring imagination to life, we mean it. Print It is the last step of the process – production. It lets you print 3D designs and bring them to life. Now your child can fill his bedroom with models of their creations, and feel that sense of accomplishment that is so important to his personal development.
Let your child unravel their creativity and learn through a design adventure.