The uncertainty in today's environment can have long-term consequences on business results and the way people work in the future. In this time of disconnection, it’s critical to be able to easily manage your product data and connect with your team, regardless of your location.
As a SOLIDWORKS user, you can now fully connect your product development data to continue collaborating with your team at home ... or anywhere else. With a simple internet connection, you can bring your SOLIDWORKS data to the cloud to:
- Easily share information, manage projects, and collaborate
- Manage product design data and documentation directly within your SOLIDWORKS desktop
- Review and annotate designs by creating and sharing markups in a web browser
- Create communities to discuss product ideas with internal or external stakeholders
- Leverage project management tools to create, assign and track tasks
- Reduce TCO with instant deployment, easy set-up and maintenance
- Benefit from the support our experts (yes, actual human beings) can provide, as well as tips to address your challenges through your cloud journey
Cloud-based Data Management of SOLIDWORKS Data
Square Robot Collaborates in the Cloud to Get to Market Faster
Startup Square Robot performs safe, fast and reliable oil tank inspections. They use the data and lifecycle management solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to achieve faster time to market and reliable design collaboration.