Seek and destroy electromagnetic problems earlier in the process with Electromagnetics Engineer
Today’s hyper-connected world relies on electromagnetic (EM) systems and components. TVs, computer monitors, microwave ovens, cell phones, security systems, and more rely on EM waves. Typical EM analyses can validate:
• Performance and efficiency of antennas and filters
• Electromagnetic compatibility and interference (EMC/EMI)
• The effects of EM fields on the human body
• Electro-mechanical effects in motors and generators
• Thermal effects in high-power devices
As industries and end users continue to embrace smart technologies, proving EM devices are safe and reliable will be critical to product success.