Leverage SOLIDWORKS to Connect Design Teams and Foster Innovation in the Cloud
Innovative new products are not created in a vacuum and no designer is an island. Great ideas can come from many places. Product developers must find ways of bringing their best people together so they can effectively collaborate—from ideation to design through to manufacturing—without incurring the cost of bringing them all to a single location, installing more software, or purchasing additional hardware.
To make collaboration more effective in fostering innovation, product developers must be able to connect and collaborate while not negatively impact development cycles. They simply need to work smarter, not harder, and collaborate more, not less.
This eBook shows how two companies used SOLIDWORKS and tools in the 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS portfolio to:
- Boost productivity and innovation with cloud-based tools
- Take advantage of built-in data management capabilities with zero IT overhead
- Connect and gather feedback in a way that doesn’t delay development cycles
- Safely collaborate on designs in real time with colleagues, partners, and suppliers
- Leverage SOLIDWORKS design tools to connect design teams any time, from anywhere and on any device