The DTV Motor Corporation has been tearing up the all-terrain vehicle industry with their Dual Track Vehicle, the DTV Shredder. With its 800-pound towing capacity and an impressive 35-degree approach angle, The Shredder brings utility and all-terrain capabilities through a revolutionary riding experience.
With every design, however, comes challenges. Join the Shredder team as they face design and manufacturing issues and come out on top by leveraging the limitless capabilities of SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE Works. No matter what industry you are in, 3DEXPERIENCE Works can benefit your product development process.
Watch this series to discover how real-world workflows in a cloud-connected business ecosystem can help:
- Teams collaborate and communicate using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and plan new designs with Lean Team Player;
- Two people work on the same design simultaneously while using best practices using 3DEXPEREINCE SOLIDWORKS;
- Engineers and analysts leverage industry-leading simulation tools to work faster and smarter;
- Far-flung teammates collaborate in real time, especially when design issues arise;
- Bridge the gap between design and manufacturing with intuitive and powerful 3D tools;
- And much more…