The medical device industry is rapidly growing while undergoing significant changes as new technologies push the boundaries of possibility. Simulation tools provide a host of capabilities to meet these challenges, including:
• Experimenting with new materials virtually to see how they will perform in real life
• Shortening design cycles by digitally investigating large deformations before bench testing
• Simulating numerous scenarios with stent or medical prothesis products
• Capturing and sharing simulation results with colleagues and customers
• Predicting the lifespan of implantable medical devices
Learn from fellow medical device manufacturers how to improve overall product quality, meet regulatory guidelines, and accelerate time to market using SOLIDWORKS® and 3DEXPERIENCE® Works Simulation solutions.