Get Simulation training on MySolidWorks.com today
Force Control imposes control on the loading regardless of whether it is force, thermal loading, or other types of loading. Displacement Control imposes control of the solution regardless of whether it is displacement, temperature, or something else.
In this training, you will learn to:
• Resolve solution instabilities when solving nonlinear problems
• Define nonlinear study boundary conditions and loads
• Stabilize force control method to arrive at a final solution
• Solve the problem using the displacement control method
• Compare nonlinear results from the force and displacement control methods
Take advantage of Simulation training at MySolidWorks.com—Why not get started today?
WATCH THE VIDEO to learn more about nonlinear analysis and when to use it in SOLIDWORKS Simulation.