Extend your simulation capabilities with SOLIDWORKS by using an associative workflow that enables you to easily save, manage, and share your design and simulation data in a secure, cloud-based platform. Enter Structural Mechanics Engineer, a role in the 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation portfolio.
Structural Mechanics Engineer is here to help you make better-informed decisions faster and streamline efficiencies by cutting back on physical prototypes and late design changes. By using this tool, you can:
- Simulate realistic physics with a broad range of analysis procedures, including nonlinear static and dynamic, combination of complex contacts with friction, sequential loading, large deformation, and hyper-elastic materials
- Use industry-leading, geometry preparation tools to simplify and extract the required geometry for simulation
- Efficiently build finite element models with advanced rule based meshing
- Easily calibrate complex material models from test data
- Share lightweight results from a web browser with your team so design decisions can be made faster
WATCH THE VIDEO and learn how you can better understand how products will perform in the real world and bring them to market faster.