Watch our on-demand webinar where our special guest Kate Hedberg discusses how she has deployed and utilizes SOLIDWORKS Electrical for schematic and wire harness design. Kate is a veteran Application Engineer who is currently working in the defense industry designing wire harnesses. Kate is a graduate of the Colorado School of Mines where she received her BS in Electrical Engineering.
During this on-demand webinar you will learn about:
- Harness project definition and overview
- Collaboration capabilities between users
- Managing workflows with intelligent functionality
- Best practices for harness design
- 2D vs. 3D in harness execution
- How to handle splices
- Automatically generating deliverables
Not only does Kate discuss her processes and how she uses SOLIDWORKS Electrical, but she provides valuable advice for those who are considering the use SOLIDWORKS Electrical or the 3DEXPERIENCE Electrical Schematic Designer application.