SOLIDWORKS® Electrical for the integrated mechatronic design of smart products
Do you have to assert yourself in international competition? Are you facing the challenge of combining ever faster development cycles with the highest product quality? Do you want to develop innovative mechatronic products and at the same time save your budget?
If you answer yes to even one question, then visit us at the SPS and learn more about the advantages of SOLIDWORKS Electrical. The solution is designed for collaboration of interdisciplinary teams and meets all requirements for an innovative mechatronic design:
- Integration of MCAD, ECAD and simulation for seamless, interdisciplinary collaboration in real time
- Cross-system work thanks to the option of converting documents created in SOLIDWORKS Electrical into the EPLAN Electric P8® format
- Integrated simulation tools to ensure product quality in every stage of development
- Archiving and revision control through the automatic publishing of schematic data, drawings and reports through the integration of SOLIDWORKS PDM
- Access to a comprehensive library of industry standard schematic symbols, a database of manufacturer parts well as electrical components via the Electrical Content Portal (ECP)
SOLIDWORKS Electrical is continuously being developed. Version 2022 scores with improvements such as faster 3D wiring in the electrical assembly or improved performance in large electrical projects.
Learn even more about the SOLIDWORKS portfolio live at the SPS.