A buyer’s guide to select the ideal ERP/MES solution for your business
The right manufacturing software provides the end-to-end visibility you need to optimize resource utilization, control costs, deliver products on time, and reflect shop floor performance into financial results.
The Ultimate Guide to Manufacturing Software provides tools, tips, and an evaluation checklist to help you select the ideal solution for your business, including:
- Benefits and long term trends contributing to the importance of manufacturing software
- Must-have features that provide the greatest potential for improvements
- Needs assessment and requirements gathering worksheet
- Questions to ask during software demos
- Evaluation checklist
Download, The Ultimate Guide to Manufacturing Software, to identify the best possible business partner that can help you increase the efficiency and profitability of your manufacturing organization.
National Circuit Assembly: Controlling Costs in Electronic Manufacturing
National Circuit Assembly is passionate about the electronic products they produce. However, they struggled to identify the true costs of a job…were they making money, or losing money and where in the process. Since switching to the DELMIAWORKS (formerly known as IQMS) cloud ERP solution they can now cost effectively manage growth and profits with complete transparency into their manufacturing and assembly processes including:
- Actual production costs vs budget evaluation
- Assembly line “stoppage” and downtime analysis
- Real-time visibility of all production lines spanning multiple geographic locations
- More efficient scheduling of labor, materials and resources
- Complete integration and data flow from the quote through production to financials