Complete Integration of your Electrical and Fluids Schematics & Deliverables
It’s undeniable that the products of today and tomorrow are increasingly complex. To meet that challenge, Fluid, Electrical and Mechanical design must work more closely than ever before. In this webinar, you will learn from a customer how a combined fluids, electrical and mechanical design environment helped to overcome these challenges of complexity and allowed him to be more efficient, accurate and successful.
During this webinar we will show:
- Why an integrated environment is superior to dissimilar tools
- An overview of SOLIDWORKS Fluids and P&ID design
- How mechanical, fluids and electrical engineers can easily collaborate in real time
- Automatic generation of complete project reports, BOMs, Wire lists and Pipe schedules
- Catching errors using interference detection and Design Rule checks
Watch Now to see how SOLIDWORKS provides a complete solution that covers all aspects of today's product development teams. A single data model encompassing fluid, structural and electrical systems speeds design, fosters better communication and enables informed decision making.